Hi! My name is Maarten Peeters and I'm 29 years old. I'm a infrastructure consultant working in the Netherlands. In that role I am responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance and migration of SharePoint and Office 365 environments. Click here for more about myself.
Portiva – a driven company consisting of roughly 60 professionals – focuses exclusively on Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint, Office365 and Azure. As implementation partner, Portiva provides consultancy services, end-to-end customization and managed services for SharePoint and Office365 environments. Click here for more about Portiva.
My recent posts
- Configure SharePoint managed metadata columns using PowerShell CSOM
- DestinationType is a duplicate attribute name while editing Nintex Workflow
- The OOTB approval workflow could not update the item in SharePoint
- Sorry, you don’t have access to this page creating documents in SharePoint
- Exclude users from SharePoint search results using crawl rules
My top posts
- get site, web and list information with PowerShell for SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Online site provisioning using Microsoft Flow, Azure Functions and Azure Storage Queue
- Remove users from User Information List
- SharePoint: Unable to retrieve topology component health states
- Create new document library in SharePoint Online with PowerShell
- Set custom permissions for a site in SharePoint Online with PowerShell